An Open-label, Randomized, Single Dose, Two-way Crossover Study to Determine the Bioavailability of One Fixed Dose Combination Capsule Formulation of Dutasteride and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride (0.5 mg/0.2 mg) Relative to Coadministration of One Dutasteride 0.5 mg Capsule and One Tamsulosin Hydrochloride 0.2 mg Tablet in Healthy Male Subjects in the Fed and Fasted States
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride/tamsulosin (Primary) ; Dutasteride; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2015 New trial record