A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor-open, Placebo Controlled First-in-human Trial To Evaluate The Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Pf-06751979 After Oral Administration Of Single And Multiple Ascending Doses To Healthy Adult And Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6751979 (Primary) ; PF 6751979 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Jul 2017 Pooled results from two phase I studies (NCT02509117 and NCT02793232) presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History