A Phase 1 Open-label First-in-human Dose-escalating Safety and Tolerability Study Evaluating Subcutaneous Administration of Andes-1537 for Injection in Patients With Advanced Unresectable Solid Tumors That Are Refractory to Standard Therapy or For Which No Standard Therapy is Available
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andes 1537 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Andes Biotechnologies
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 09 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.