A phase II study of eltrombopag in patients with severe aplastic anemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2015 According to Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release, Revolade received EU approval as First-in-class Therapy for patients with severe anaplastic anemia.
- 30 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 24 Jul 2015 CHMP recommended this drug for EU approval based upon the results of Phase 2 study (ELT112523) and two supporting Phase 2 studies (ELT116826 and ELT116643).