ELUXA 2: An international, randomised, multi-centre, active controlled, open-label Phase III study evaluating the efficacy of BI 1482694 versus standard platinum doublet chemotherapy in patients with T790M mutation positive locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose disease progressed on one prior epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase inhibitor (EGFR-TKI) treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olmutinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELUXA 2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 27 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in Austria.
- 19 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in spain.
- 04 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.