Phase I trial to determine the feasibility of Tc-99m-tilmanocept to image high risk plaque by SPECT/CT in patients with and without aortic and high risk coronary atherosclerotic plaques and with and without HIV infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tc 99m tilmanocept (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Diagnostic use; First in man
- Sponsors Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- 29 Mar 2017 Results in HIV infected subjects published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, according to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=9, men) assessing aortic 99mTc-tilmanocept uptake on SPECT/CT among HIV-infected subjects with subclinical atherosclerosis versus non-HIV-infected subjects with similar Framingham Risk Scores, presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 17 May 2016 According to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release, the company will present preliminary data from this study in medical journals.