A Phase 2, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Observer-blinded Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of Two 3-dose Regimens Of A Clostridium Difficile Vaccine In Healthy Adults Aged 65 To 85 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6425090 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 26 Jan 2017 Positive top-line results, based on a pre-planned interim analysis were announced, as per a Pfizer media release.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.