An Open-Label, Multicenter, Global Phase 2 Basket Study of Entrectinib for the Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors That Harbor NTRK1/2/3, ROS1, or ALK Gene Rearrangements
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Gastrointestinal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARTRK-2
- Sponsors Ignyta
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 17 Oct 2017 Interim results presented in an Ignyta Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History