An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety and Tolerability Study of Depot Buprenorphine (RBP-6000) in Treatment-Seeking Subjects With Opioid Use Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary) ; Buprenorphine
- Indications Opioid abuse
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Indivior
- 30 Nov 2017 According to an FDA media release, the US FDA has approved buprenorphine (Sublocade) for the treatment of moderate-to-severe opioid use disorder (OUD) in adult patients who have initiated treatment with a transmucosal (absorbed through mucus membrane) buprenorphine-containing product.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.