An adaptive phase I/II, dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety and feasibility of busulfan conditioning prior to transplant of CD4+ T lymphocytes and CD34+ haematopoietic stem/progenitor cells (HSPCs) transduced with LVSH5/C46 (CAL-1), in adults diagnosed at primary HIV-1 infection who are established on effective combination antiretroviral therapy (ART)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cal-1-transduced haematopoietic stem progenitor cells (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calimmune
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jul 2015 to 25 Sep 2015 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry