An adaptive phase I/II, dose-ranging study to evaluate the safety and feasibility of busulfan conditioning prior to transplant of CD4+ T lymphocytes and CD34+ haematopoietic stem/progenitor cells (HSPCs) transduced with LVSH5/C46 (CAL-1), in adults diagnosed at primary HIV-1 infection who are established on effective combination antiretroviral therapy (ART)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cal-1-transduced haematopoietic stem progenitor cells (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calimmune
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.