A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose Phase I Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Effect of Food on Orally Administered DS102 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DS 102 (Primary)
- Indications Fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors DS Biopharma
- 14 Apr 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the annual meeting of the EASL International Liver Congress, according to a DS Biopharma media release.
- 14 Apr 2016 Results published in a DS Biopharma media release.
- 18 Dec 2015 Results published in a DS Biopharma media release.