Long-Term Bosutinib for Philadelphia Chromosome–Positive Advanced Chronic Myeloid Leukemia after Prior Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Failure
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 14 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 14 Jun 2015 First results in fully-enrolled cohort of ongoing study presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.