A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Active Treatment-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Ranibizumab Port Delivery System for Sustained Delivery of Ranibizumab in Patients With Subfoveal Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LADDER
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2018.