An open-label, non-randomized, phase I/II study of 44 individuals to investigate the ability of Tc 99m-tilmanocept to identify rheumatoid arthritis (RA) inflamed joints and to identify early RA patients among those with polyarthralgia/polyarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tc 99m tilmanocept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this trial is expected to complete in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 02 Feb 2016 This trial is expected to begin in the second half of 2016, according to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 31 Jul 2015 New trial record