A Phase 1/1b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of Intravenous RXDX-107 in Adult Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RXDX 107 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ignyta
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.