DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMISED, ACTIVE AND PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY TO ASSESS THE CLINICAL EFFICACY, SKIN TOLERABILITY AND PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIVITY OF A NEW TOPICAL COMPOUND (UR-1505 0.5%, 1% AND 2%) IN PATIENTS WITH MILD TO MODERATE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs UR 1505 (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Palau Pharma
- 31 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 07 Jul 2015 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.