Sanaria PfSPZ Challenge With Pyrimethamine Chemoprophylaxis (PfSPZ-CVac Approach): Phase 1 Trial to Determine Safety and Protective Efficacy of Sanaria PfSPZ Challenge With Concurrent Pyrimethamine Treatment That Inhibits Development of Asexual Blood Stages of Plasmodium Falciparumc
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live unattenuated-Sanaria (Primary) ; Chloroquine; Pyrimethamine
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.