An Open-Label, Intrapatient, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ALXN1210 Administered Intravenously to Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, all patients from the phase 1b study have been successfully transitioned to the Phase 3 dosing regimen, after which plasma LDH levels have remained suppressed.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, results from Study 201 and Study 103 were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition.
- 11 Dec 2017 Results from Study 201 and Study 103 published in an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History