A Phase 2/3, Multicenter, Multinational, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ALXN1101 in Neonates With Molybdenum Cofactor Deficiency (MOCD) Type A
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclic pyranopterin monophosphate (Primary)
- Indications Molybdenum cofactor deficiency
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2016 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Aug 2015 New trial record