A Phase 2/3, Multicenter, Multinational, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ALXN1101 in Neonates With Molybdenum Cofactor Deficiency (MOCD) Type A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclic pyranopterin monophosphate (Primary)
- Indications Molybdenum cofactor deficiency
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Sep 2017 This trial has been Suspended in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Feb 2016 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.