A Phase 1 Trial of SRA737 (a Chk1 Inhibitor) Administered Orally in Subjects With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 737 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 05 Jun 2017 Initial update from this trial published in a Sierra Oncology media release.
- 02 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2017 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.