A Phase 1 Trial of SRA737 (a Chk1 Inhibitor) Administered Orally in Subjects With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 737 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, the company has expended the number of recruiting sites from three to eight during the quarter and company anticipates expanding the trial into additional sites over the coming months.
- 05 Jun 2017 Initial update from this trial published in a Sierra Oncology media release.
- 02 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.