Peripheral and Macular Retinal Vascular Perfusion and Leakage Dynamics in Diabetic Macular Edema and Retinal Venous Occlusions During Intravitreal Aflibercept Injection (IAI) Treatment for Retinal Edema: PERMEATE Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERMEATE
- 26 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 26 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 26 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.