An Open Label, Single Group, Long Term Safety Extension Trial of BI 655066/ABBV-066 (Risankizumab), in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 May 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, data from this trial will be presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2017.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Aug 2022.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2022.