Romidepsin Therapy in Conditioning and Maintenance in Patients With T-Cell Malignancies Receiving Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Stem cell therapies
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Myeloid leukaemia; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 May 2016 Thymoglobulin has been added to treatment and duration of romidepsin by vein changed from over 1 hour to 4 hours.
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 30, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.