Romidepsin Therapy in Conditioning and Maintenance in Patients With T-Cell Malignancies Receiving Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Stem cell therapies
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Myeloid leukaemia; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 10.
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed to 31 Dec 2017.