A Phase 3, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Masked Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of SHP640 (PVP-Iodine 0.6% and Dexamethasone 0.1%) Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Placebo in the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Povidone iodine/dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 02 May 2017 According to a Shire media release, the topline data is expected in Q2 2018.
- 24 Apr 2017 According to a Shire media release, this trial is a part of the SYNCHRONIZE phase III clinical program for SHP640, which includes four multicenter, randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled studies two for adenoviral conjunctivitis and two for bacterial conjunctivitis.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Shire media release.