A Phase I/Ib, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Center Trial Using ARQ-761 (Beta-Lapachone) Treatment With Gemcitabine/Nab-Paclitaxel Chemotherapy In Metastatic, Unresectable, Or Recurrent Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ARQ 761 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015.