A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, efficacy and changes in induced sputum and blood biomarkers following daily repeat doses of inhaled GSK2269557 for 12 weeks in adult subjects diagnosed with an acute exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nemiralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Mar 2017 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.