A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Comparative Study and a Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of SYR-472 When Orally Administered at a Dose of 25 mg Once Weekly to Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Complicated by Severe Renal Impairment or End-stage Renal Failure
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trelagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 106.