A Dose Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Preliminary Efficacy Study of SAR650984 (Isatuximab) Administered Intravenously in Combination With Bortezomib - Based Regimens in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Non Eligible for Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CyBorDSAR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Sep 2024 to 3 Oct 2024.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Sep 2024 to 3 Oct 2024.
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2024 to 18 Sep 2024.