A Dose Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Preliminary Efficacy Study of SAR650984 (Isatuximab) Administered Intravenously in Combination With Bortezomib - Based Regimens in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Non Eligible for Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CyBorDSAR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Sanofi media release, data from this study will be presented at upcoming American Society of Hematology meeting.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Oct 2024 to 18 Nov 2024.
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Oct 2024 to 18 Nov 2024.