A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial of a Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor (Sitagliptin, Januvia) for Reducing Inflammation and Immune Activation in HIV-Infected Men and Women: A Multicenter Trial of the AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Inflammation
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.