Therapeutic Option for Hepatitis B and C: a French Cohort
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Antivirals; Daclatasvir; Ribavirin; Simeprevir
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEPATHER
- 10 Sep 2016 Results analysing efficacy and safety of daclatasvir-sofosbuvir combination in HCV genotype 1 infected patients (n=768) published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 17 Apr 2016 Results of long term follow up study (n=2156) presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016