A Pilot Phase II Study Using Ibrutinib and Short-Course Fludarabine in Previously Untreated Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=16) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 4 Feb 2020.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 33 to 32.