An Open-label, Dose-escalation and Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of SAR650984 (Isatuximab) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 19 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 58 to 64.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 May 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.