A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Blisibimod Administration in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus With or Without Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHABLIS-7.5
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release. The company has terminated the study based on the outcome of the CHABLIS-SC1 (profile 700202944) clinical study, and decided to discontinue the development of blisibimod for systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- 09 Aug 2016 Accoridng to Anthera media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.