A Phase IA/IB Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerance, and Immunogenicity of MAS-1-Adjuvanted Seasonal Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (MER4101) With Hemagglutinin Dose Escalation Compared to Non-Adjuvanted Comparator Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (IIV) Standard Dose (SD) in Healthy Adults and High Dose (HD) IIV in Ambulatory Elderly Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MER 4101 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Nova Immunotherapeutics Limited
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.