A Phase II Basket Study of the Oral TRK Inhibitor LOXO-101 (Larotrectinib) in Subjects With NTRK Fusion-Positive Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Larotrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; CNS cancer; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATE
- Sponsors Loxo Oncology
- 18 Oct 2017 Top-line results from Independent Review Committee Assessment of Larotrectinib dataset were presented in a Loxo Oncology media release.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (data cut off: 31 Jan 2017, n=55) from NCT02122913, NCT02637687 and NCT02576431 studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2017 Combined interim data from this and two other trials was presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017, according to a Loxo Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History