A Multi-site, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multiple Ascending Subcutaneous Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of BMS-986089 in Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986089 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Roche
- 23 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 23 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.