A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Safety and Efficacy Study of a Range of Linaclotide Doses Administered Orally to Children Ages 7-17 Years, With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation (IBS-C) (ie, Fulfill Rome III Criteria for Child/Adolescent IBS and Fulfill Modified Rome III Criteria for Child/Adolescent Functional Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 5 May 2018.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 5 May 2018.
- 24 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.