Phase I Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Pharmacokinetic Study of Subcutaneous Prolanta in Subjects With Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cancer, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HPRL G129R (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ProlantaOC
- Sponsors Oncolix
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.