Phase I Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Pharmacokinetic Study of Subcutaneous Prolanta in Subjects With Recurrent or Persistent Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cancer, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HPRL G129R (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ProlantaOC
- Sponsors Oncolix
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Oncolix media release, The first cohort, treated with the lowest dose, was completed.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Oncolix media release, patient recruitment for the second dosing group of this trial has been initiated. Dosing is anticipated to begin during the first quarter of 2018 and to complete dosing prior to the end of the year
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.