A Phase 1B Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Microbiome Dynamics of SER-287 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Colitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SER 287 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seres Therapeutics
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Seres Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Mar 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
- 11 Aug 2016 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, results are expected in 2017.