A Phase 1B Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Microbiome Dynamics of SER-287 in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SER 287 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seres Therapeutics
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, the US FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation to SER-287 based on the results of this trial. Phase 1b microbiome data from this trial are expected in early 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results published in a Seres Therapeutics Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results.
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to a Seres Therapeutics media release.