A Phase 1b Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of SER-262 in Adults With Primary Clostridium Difficile Infection (CDI) to Prevent Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SER 262 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seres Therapeutics
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this trial is expected in early 2018.
- 16 Mar 2017 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
- 11 Aug 2016 According to a Seres Therapeutics media release, results are expected in 2017.