A Randomized, Multi-Center, Single Masked, Sham Controlled, Proof-of-Concept Study of Intravitreal CLG561 as a Monotherapy and in Combination With LFG316 in Subjects With Geographic Atrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CLG 561 (Primary) ; Tesidolumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Sep 2017.