An expanded-access trial of Trappsol Cyclo (Hydroxypropyl-betadex) in patients with Niemann-Pick Disease Type C
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxypropyl betadex (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick disease type C
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=11) published in a CTD Holdings media release.
- 16 Feb 2017 According to a CTD Holdings media release, updated data from the study were presented in a poster presentation at the 13th Annual WORLDSymposium.
- 10 Aug 2015 New trial record