A Single-Dose Open-Label Study of XOMA 358 in Subjects With Congenital Hyperinsulinism (HI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs XOMA 358 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperinsulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XOMA
- 04 Apr 2017 Results assessing activity of Xoma-358, following short-term administration to congenital hyperinsulinism patients (X358602 and X358605 Congenital Hyperinsulinism studies), presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Sep 2016 According to XOMA media release, updates from this and other three studies of XOMA-358 were presented in a webcast on 15 Sep 2016.